• Photo: Daily archive/EGIM


Artikel Nummer: 39139

Hungarian intermodal affiliate renamed

Floyd, Eurogate Intermodal (EGIM)'s Hungarian subsidiary, is now operating under the new name Eurogate Rail Hungary. The purpose of the rebranding is to present the group’s services under a more unified front. There will be no product or personnel changes when conducting business with the Hungarian rail company under its new identity, EGIM said.


Based in Budapest, Eurogate Rail Hungary offers railfreight transport connections in Hungary, Austria and Germany. EGIM has been the majority shareholder in the company since 2008 and currently holds 64% of the organisation. The remaining 36% is owned by I.C.E. Holding, which is headquartered in Budapest. Based in Germany, EGIM provides combined transport services for containers by rail and road. (ben)




Related news