• Photo: Penske


Artikel Nummer: 39132

Joining forces for expansion in western Europe

Röhlig and the USA-based provider Penske have formed a new joint venture for contract logistics services. Rohlig Penske Logistics will operate primarily in Germany and the Netherlands, with plans to expand into other countries in western Europe.


The new JV offers 55,000 sqm of additional warehousing, transport management operations and e-commerce logistics. With their partnership, the companies aim to accelerate additional growth, utilise operational synergies and enhance services levels for potential and shared mutual customers operating in Europe. Röhlig Logistics owns the lion's share (80%), and Penske the remaining 20% of the joint venture.




Related news